April Fools - Caedium is not on the iPad
You probably guessed that yesterday was April Fools' Day and in the spirit of fake news we announced that our unified simulation environment, Caedium, was available for the eagerly awaited iPad. Well sorry to disappoint, but we don't have a version of Caedium for the iPad - at least not yet - who knows what the future holds though.
One thing you could carry over from the iPad to Caedium Professional is the iPad tag line, "A magical and revolutionary [CFD] product at an unbelievable price." Unlike the iPad, you can take our magical and revolutionary product home for a 30-day free trial.
Other noteworthy April Fools' Day hoaxes this year included:
- Google announced it had changed its name to Topeka, in response to the Kansas town Topeka that actually did change its name to Google for a month
- YouTube set the default video quality to a new option called text that displayed its videos as text in order to reduce bandwidth costs
- ThinkGeek offered the iCade for sale, which, when combined with an iPad provided a retro gaming cabinet for playing classic video games such as Donkey Kong and something called Super Steve Bros (presumably a reference to Steve Jobs)
For a near exhaustive list of 2010 April Fools' Day hoaxes see "April Fools' Day On The Web."
Recent blog posts
- No Colorful Fluid Dynamic Paint Yet
- Colorful Fluid Dynamic Paint
- Transparency Reveals Hidden CFD Secrets
- Challenging Orthodox Truck Design
- Caedium CFD Sneak Peek: Conjugate Heat Transfer
- 10 Design Rules For Fluid Dynamics
- Results Setup For CFD
- CFD for Your SMB
- 5 Ways to CFD With Caedium
- 9 CFD Simulations