Build Your Own 3D Red-Blue Glasses
Did you know that Caedium can produce 3D stereoscopic images of your CFD results? You can view them in real time using red-blue glasses. The only drawback is obtaining a pair of said glasses - well not any more.
Thanks to Gizmodo you now have a couple of options to make your own glasses:
Recent blog posts
- Automated Creation and Export of CFD Results
- Aerodynamics Plays No Role in the Performance of Stationary Bicycles
- Aerodynamic Performance of a Stationary Bicycle
- Color Maps, Vectors, Streamlines, Action!
- 6 Things to Consider Before Switching Turbulence Model
- CFD Simulation Steering
- Why Compromise with Browser-Based CAD/CAE Applications?
- Avoid CFD Transient Data Overload with Co-Processing
- 5 Tips for CFD Flow Volume Creation
- CFD Flow Volumes and Solid Models