Build Your Own 3D Red-Blue Glasses
Did you know that Caedium can produce 3D stereoscopic images of your CFD results? You can view them in real time using red-blue glasses. The only drawback is obtaining a pair of said glasses - well not any more.
Thanks to Gizmodo you now have a couple of options to make your own glasses:
Recent blog posts
- Why Compromise with Browser-Based CAD/CAE Applications?
- Avoid CFD Transient Data Overload with Co-Processing
- 5 Tips for CFD Flow Volume Creation
- CFD Flow Volumes and Solid Models
- Sports, Fluid Flow, and Spheres
- Laminar vs Turbulent Flow Over Airfoils
- 12 CFD Tips for a Productive New Year
- Underwater Kites Generate Electricity
- CFD Explains Santa's Whereabouts
- Elephant Literally Collapses into a Puddle