Caedium CFD Simulations at Asetek SC12 Booth
SC12 - the meet-up for all things supercomputing is now over. Our Microsoft collaborator, Wen-ming Ye, was at SC12, and while he was on the show floor he snapped some pictures of the Asetek liquid-cooling cluster running Caedium CFD simulations. So for anyone who missed the show, enjoy the pictures below thanks to Wen-ming.
Windows HPC Server 2008, HPC cluster manager heat map for 86 Caedium instances
Water cooled cluster
Water cooled node
Recent blog posts
- Automated Creation and Export of CFD Results
- Aerodynamics Plays No Role in the Performance of Stationary Bicycles
- Aerodynamic Performance of a Stationary Bicycle
- Color Maps, Vectors, Streamlines, Action!
- 6 Things to Consider Before Switching Turbulence Model
- CFD Simulation Steering
- Why Compromise with Browser-Based CAD/CAE Applications?
- Avoid CFD Transient Data Overload with Co-Processing
- 5 Tips for CFD Flow Volume Creation
- CFD Flow Volumes and Solid Models