Caedium CFD Simulations at Asetek SC12 Booth
SC12 - the meet-up for all things supercomputing is now over. Our Microsoft collaborator, Wen-ming Ye, was at SC12, and while he was on the show floor he snapped some pictures of the Asetek liquid-cooling cluster running Caedium CFD simulations. So for anyone who missed the show, enjoy the pictures below thanks to Wen-ming.
Windows HPC Server 2008, HPC cluster manager heat map for 86 Caedium instances
Water cooled cluster
Water cooled node
Recent blog posts
- Why Compromise with Browser-Based CAD/CAE Applications?
- Avoid CFD Transient Data Overload with Co-Processing
- 5 Tips for CFD Flow Volume Creation
- CFD Flow Volumes and Solid Models
- Sports, Fluid Flow, and Spheres
- Laminar vs Turbulent Flow Over Airfoils
- 12 CFD Tips for a Productive New Year
- Underwater Kites Generate Electricity
- CFD Explains Santa's Whereabouts
- Elephant Literally Collapses into a Puddle