Caedium CFD Simulations at Asetek SC12 Booth
SC12 - the meet-up for all things supercomputing is now over. Our Microsoft collaborator, Wen-ming Ye, was at SC12, and while he was on the show floor he snapped some pictures of the Asetek liquid-cooling cluster running Caedium CFD simulations. So for anyone who missed the show, enjoy the pictures below thanks to Wen-ming.
Windows HPC Server 2008, HPC cluster manager heat map for 86 Caedium instances
Water cooled cluster
Water cooled node
Recent blog posts
- Helical Strakes with your Chimney?
- Turning Vanes Required
- Elephants and Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Fluid Wrist Watch v2.0
- Caedium v5 Sneak Peek: 3Dconnexion 3D Mouse Support
- Caedium v5 Sneak Peek: Enhanced Accuracy Tool
- Questionable Approach Reverse
- Counterintuitive Usability With The Questionable Approach
- CFD Performance Comparison Between GPU and CPU
- Aerodynamics News: Speed on Wheels and Snow