The Caedium Screencasts
Recently I've been busy recording Caedium screencasts, which you'll find sprinkled among our tutorials. Maybe you've seen them? If not, the entire series is listed below. Now, where's your popcorn?
The "Essentials Manual" includes an introduction to Caedium:
Included in "Tools" is a screencast about using tools in Caedium:
Two screencasts are included in "Camera View Control and Entity Selection." The first one describes interaction control in Caedium:
And the second screencast outlines the techniques available in Caedium to select geometry and other entities:
Is there anything else related to Caedium that requires the screencast treatment? Leave a comment below if you have a suggestion.
Recent blog posts
- Helical Strakes with your Chimney?
- Turning Vanes Required
- Elephants and Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Fluid Wrist Watch v2.0
- Caedium v5 Sneak Peek: 3Dconnexion 3D Mouse Support
- Caedium v5 Sneak Peek: Enhanced Accuracy Tool
- Questionable Approach Reverse
- Counterintuitive Usability With The Questionable Approach
- CFD Performance Comparison Between GPU and CPU
- Aerodynamics News: Speed on Wheels and Snow