The Caedium Screencasts
Recently I've been busy recording Caedium screencasts, which you'll find sprinkled among our tutorials. Maybe you've seen them? If not, the entire series is listed below. Now, where's your popcorn?
The "Essentials Manual" includes an introduction to Caedium:
Included in "Tools" is a screencast about using tools in Caedium:
Two screencasts are included in "Camera View Control and Entity Selection." The first one describes interaction control in Caedium:
And the second screencast outlines the techniques available in Caedium to select geometry and other entities:
Is there anything else related to Caedium that requires the screencast treatment? Leave a comment below if you have a suggestion.
Recent blog posts
- Why Compromise with Browser-Based CAD/CAE Applications?
- Avoid CFD Transient Data Overload with Co-Processing
- 5 Tips for CFD Flow Volume Creation
- CFD Flow Volumes and Solid Models
- Sports, Fluid Flow, and Spheres
- Laminar vs Turbulent Flow Over Airfoils
- 12 CFD Tips for a Productive New Year
- Underwater Kites Generate Electricity
- CFD Explains Santa's Whereabouts
- Elephant Literally Collapses into a Puddle