Caedium Slide Shows
I've just discovered how to share Google Docs, so I've dug through the Symscape archives and uploaded a sample of Caedium related slide shows. Take a look and tell me what you think.
Here's a slide show that makes the case for Caedium: affordable Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) for all.
Here's the slides I presented at the 48th AIAA ASM, 2010.
Here's the slides I presented at the 4th OpenFOAM Workshop, 2009. Notice that it refers to Caedium's predecessor SymLab.
Recent blog posts
- Caedium CFD Sneak Peek: Passive Species Transport
- Automated Creation and Export of CFD Results
- Aerodynamics Plays No Role in the Performance of Stationary Bicycles
- Aerodynamic Performance of a Stationary Bicycle
- Color Maps, Vectors, Streamlines, Action!
- 6 Things to Consider Before Switching Turbulence Model
- CFD Simulation Steering
- Why Compromise with Browser-Based CAD/CAE Applications?
- Avoid CFD Transient Data Overload with Co-Processing
- 5 Tips for CFD Flow Volume Creation