Caedium Slide Shows
I've just discovered how to share Google Docs, so I've dug through the Symscape archives and uploaded a sample of Caedium related slide shows. Take a look and tell me what you think.
Here's a slide show that makes the case for Caedium: affordable Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) for all.
Here's the slides I presented at the 48th AIAA ASM, 2010.
Here's the slides I presented at the 4th OpenFOAM Workshop, 2009. Notice that it refers to Caedium's predecessor SymLab.
Recent blog posts
- Plasma-Powered Drag Reduction for Trucks
- Rise and Fall of Winglets in MotoGP
- Fluid Dynamics in 2016
- Lessons in CFD from 2016
- CFD Simulations of 2016
- Perfect Gifts for CFDers
- Intuition and Fluid Dynamics
- Turbulence Model Selection
- Double Diffusers and F-Ducts Explained
- Fluid Dynamics News: Hydraulic Capsule Pipelines and Fish Farming Sea Cages