Caedium Slide Shows
I've just discovered how to share Google Docs, so I've dug through the Symscape archives and uploaded a sample of Caedium related slide shows. Take a look and tell me what you think.
Here's a slide show that makes the case for Caedium: affordable Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) for all.
Here's the slides I presented at the 48th AIAA ASM, 2010.
Here's the slides I presented at the 4th OpenFOAM Workshop, 2009. Notice that it refers to Caedium's predecessor SymLab.
Recent blog posts
- Fluidic Logic
- Stonehenge Vortex Revealed as April Fools' Day Distortion Field
- Stonehenge Vortex Revealed by CFD
- Bicycle Wheel and Fender Aerodynamics
- Speedy Downhill
- Plasma-Powered Drag Reduction for Trucks
- Rise and Fall of Winglets in MotoGP
- Fluid Dynamics in 2016
- Lessons in CFD from 2016
- CFD Simulations of 2016