Caedium Slide Shows
I've just discovered how to share Google Docs, so I've dug through the Symscape archives and uploaded a sample of Caedium related slide shows. Take a look and tell me what you think.
Here's a slide show that makes the case for Caedium: affordable Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) for all.
Here's the slides I presented at the 48th AIAA ASM, 2010.
Here's the slides I presented at the 4th OpenFOAM Workshop, 2009. Notice that it refers to Caedium's predecessor SymLab.
Recent blog posts
- Navier-Stokes Equations Renamed
- Remote CFD is Easy
- CFD Simulation of Airflow Through Filters in a Dust Collector
- CFD Analysis of a Homemade Cyclone
- CFD Analysis of a Blower for a Small Dust Collector
- Fluid Device Design is Like Herding Cats So Let CFD Help
- Reduced Complexity 3D Models for CFD
- 2014: A Year in CFD Simulations
- 7 Ideas For Your Year Ahead in CFD
- CFD Doodle: Multiple Interconnected Snow Globes