Caedium Stars at SC11
Thanks to the effort and support of Wen-ming Ye from Microsoft, Caedium played a staring role at Super Computing 11 (SC11). SC11 is an annual gathering billed as the premier international supercomputing conference. This year's event was held in Seattle, November 12-18, and attracted record crowds - no doubt in eager anticipation of catching a glimpse of Caedium :-)
The glimpses (courtesy of Wen-ming Ye) were fleeting but eye catching.
Caedium was referenced during a presentation by Ryan Waite (Partner, Director of Development, Technical Computing at Microsoft).
A Caedium CFD simulation was on display at a Microsoft demo station.
Recent blog posts
- Pipe Fun With CFD
- Learn CFD Through Play
- Essential Apps To Compliment CFD
- Weak and Strong Form CFD
- CFD Helps Unconventional Concept Designs Succeed
- How to Share Caedium CFD Results With ixCube 4-10
- CFD For A Complete Dust Collector
- Navier-Stokes Equations NOT Renamed
- Navier-Stokes Equations Renamed
- Remote CFD is Easy