Caedium Stars at SC11
Thanks to the effort and support of Wen-ming Ye from Microsoft, Caedium played a staring role at Super Computing 11 (SC11). SC11 is an annual gathering billed as the premier international supercomputing conference. This year's event was held in Seattle, November 12-18, and attracted record crowds - no doubt in eager anticipation of catching a glimpse of Caedium :-)
The glimpses (courtesy of Wen-ming Ye) were fleeting but eye catching.
Caedium was referenced during a presentation by Ryan Waite (Partner, Director of Development, Technical Computing at Microsoft).
A Caedium CFD simulation was on display at a Microsoft demo station.
Recent blog posts
- Fluid Wrist Watch v2.0
- Caedium v5 Sneak Peek: 3Dconnexion 3D Mouse Support
- Caedium v5 Sneak Peek: Enhanced Accuracy Tool
- Questionable Approach Reverse
- Counterintuitive Usability With The Questionable Approach
- CFD Performance Comparison Between GPU and CPU
- Aerodynamics News: Speed on Wheels and Snow
- Caedium v5 Sneak Peek: Ribbon GUI
- Caedium v5 Sneak Peek: Polyhedral Meshes Improve CFD
- Fluid News: F1 Construction, Hand Washer-Dryer, Superomniphobic Coating, and Robofish