Caedium Stars at SC11
Thanks to the effort and support of Wen-ming Ye from Microsoft, Caedium played a staring role at Super Computing 11 (SC11). SC11 is an annual gathering billed as the premier international supercomputing conference. This year's event was held in Seattle, November 12-18, and attracted record crowds - no doubt in eager anticipation of catching a glimpse of Caedium :-)
The glimpses (courtesy of Wen-ming Ye) were fleeting but eye catching.
Caedium was referenced during a presentation by Ryan Waite (Partner, Director of Development, Technical Computing at Microsoft).
A Caedium CFD simulation was on display at a Microsoft demo station.
Recent blog posts
- CFD Is Not Enough
- All CFD Should Be Upfront CFD
- Speed Up CFD with Symmetry and Cyclic Conditions
- Airships Rising
- World Cup Stadium Aerodynamics with CFD
- World Cup Balls
- Tower Bridge Meets CFD
- How to Make a Splash in CFD
- Caedium CFD Sneak Peek: Passive Species Transport
- Automated Creation and Export of CFD Results