Caedium Stars at SC11
Thanks to the effort and support of Wen-ming Ye from Microsoft, Caedium played a staring role at Super Computing 11 (SC11). SC11 is an annual gathering billed as the premier international supercomputing conference. This year's event was held in Seattle, November 12-18, and attracted record crowds - no doubt in eager anticipation of catching a glimpse of Caedium :-)
The glimpses (courtesy of Wen-ming Ye) were fleeting but eye catching.
Caedium was referenced during a presentation by Ryan Waite (Partner, Director of Development, Technical Computing at Microsoft).
A Caedium CFD simulation was on display at a Microsoft demo station.
Recent blog posts
- External Aerodynamics with CFD
- A Case for Renaming the Navier-Stokes Equations
- Ludwig Prandtl: Real Fluids Explained
- Osborne Reynolds: A Giant in Fluid Dynamics
- Sliver Treatment Strategies for CFD
- How to Fix Small Acute Angles for CFD
- Small Feature Removal for CFD
- Fluid Visualization in Nature
- Design is Compromise
- CFD Is Not Enough