Caedium Stars at SC11
Thanks to the effort and support of Wen-ming Ye from Microsoft, Caedium played a staring role at Super Computing 11 (SC11). SC11 is an annual gathering billed as the premier international supercomputing conference. This year's event was held in Seattle, November 12-18, and attracted record crowds - no doubt in eager anticipation of catching a glimpse of Caedium :-)
The glimpses (courtesy of Wen-ming Ye) were fleeting but eye catching.
Caedium was referenced during a presentation by Ryan Waite (Partner, Director of Development, Technical Computing at Microsoft).
A Caedium CFD simulation was on display at a Microsoft demo station.
Recent blog posts
- Plasma-Powered Drag Reduction for Trucks
- Rise and Fall of Winglets in MotoGP
- Fluid Dynamics in 2016
- Lessons in CFD from 2016
- CFD Simulations of 2016
- Perfect Gifts for CFDers
- Intuition and Fluid Dynamics
- Turbulence Model Selection
- Double Diffusers and F-Ducts Explained
- Fluid Dynamics News: Hydraulic Capsule Pipelines and Fish Farming Sea Cages