Caedium Stars at SC11
Thanks to the effort and support of Wen-ming Ye from Microsoft, Caedium played a staring role at Super Computing 11 (SC11). SC11 is an annual gathering billed as the premier international supercomputing conference. This year's event was held in Seattle, November 12-18, and attracted record crowds - no doubt in eager anticipation of catching a glimpse of Caedium :-)
The glimpses (courtesy of Wen-ming Ye) were fleeting but eye catching.
Caedium was referenced during a presentation by Ryan Waite (Partner, Director of Development, Technical Computing at Microsoft).
A Caedium CFD simulation was on display at a Microsoft demo station.
Recent blog posts
- Airplane + Helicopter + Hovercraft + Airship = ESTOLAS
- Inspiration from Spinning Maple Seeds
- CFD Study Comparing Racecar Wing Mounts
- CFD Study of a Car With and Without a Wing
- Failure to Simulate
- Wind Tunnel Reveals Dinosaur's Flight Secrets
- The Great Sphinx CFD Wind Erosion Study
- A Perspective on Cartesian Meshing
- Automated CFD Angle of Attack Sweep for an Airliner
- CFD Simulation of a Pitot Tube and Manometer