Caedium Stars at SC11
Thanks to the effort and support of Wen-ming Ye from Microsoft, Caedium played a staring role at Super Computing 11 (SC11). SC11 is an annual gathering billed as the premier international supercomputing conference. This year's event was held in Seattle, November 12-18, and attracted record crowds - no doubt in eager anticipation of catching a glimpse of Caedium :-)
The glimpses (courtesy of Wen-ming Ye) were fleeting but eye catching.
Caedium was referenced during a presentation by Ryan Waite (Partner, Director of Development, Technical Computing at Microsoft).
A Caedium CFD simulation was on display at a Microsoft demo station.
Recent blog posts
- Meshing in a Single, Integrated Simulation Environment
- CFD Geometry Creation
- CFD Prefers NURBS Over STL
- DIY CFD
- How to Control Your CFD Simulations in Caedium
- How to Control Your CFD Mesh in Caedium
- Walkalong Tumblewing Meets CFD
- Tumblewing Meets CFD
- Spinning Paper Sheet Meets CFD
- Get Started With CFD