Caedium v4 Sneak Peek: CFD for 64-bit Mac OS X
The next release of the Caedium (v4) CFD software system will be fully 64-bit compatible with your Mac OS X computer. This means you will be able to run large simulations in Caedium that access all available memory under OS X v10.6 (Snow Leopard) and above.
This update of the OS X version of Caedium will have feature parity with the other Caedium versions that run under Windows and Linux.
Note Caedium is one of the few complete CFD software systems that runs natively under OS X. This release will re-affirm that OS X is still a viable platform for performing industrial CFD simulations.
Recent blog posts
- Remote CFD is Easy
- CFD Simulation of Airflow Through Filters in a Dust Collector
- CFD Analysis of a Homemade Cyclone
- CFD Analysis of a Blower for a Small Dust Collector
- Fluid Device Design is Like Herding Cats So Let CFD Help
- Reduced Complexity 3D Models for CFD
- 2014: A Year in CFD Simulations
- 7 Ideas For Your Year Ahead in CFD
- CFD Doodle: Multiple Interconnected Snow Globes
- Not All CFD GUIs Are Created Equal