Caedium v4 Sneak Peek: CFD for 64-bit Mac OS X
The next release of the Caedium (v4) CFD software system will be fully 64-bit compatible with your Mac OS X computer. This means you will be able to run large simulations in Caedium that access all available memory under OS X v10.6 (Snow Leopard) and above.
This update of the OS X version of Caedium will have feature parity with the other Caedium versions that run under Windows and Linux.
Note Caedium is one of the few complete CFD software systems that runs natively under OS X. This release will re-affirm that OS X is still a viable platform for performing industrial CFD simulations.
Recent blog posts
- Flying Jellyfish
- Airplane + Helicopter + Hovercraft + Airship = ESTOLAS
- Inspiration from Spinning Maple Seeds
- CFD Study Comparing Racecar Wing Mounts
- CFD Study of a Car With and Without a Wing
- Failure to Simulate
- Wind Tunnel Reveals Dinosaur's Flight Secrets
- The Great Sphinx CFD Wind Erosion Study
- A Perspective on Cartesian Meshing
- Automated CFD Angle of Attack Sweep for an Airliner