Caedium v4 Sneak Peek: Japanese Translation
Submitted by symscape on June 18, 2012 - 10:58
You will be able to perform Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) simulations in a selection of languages, including Japanese, with the next release of the Caedium CFD software system.
The languages Caedium will support are:
Recent blog posts
- Why Compromise with Browser-Based CAD/CAE Applications?
- Avoid CFD Transient Data Overload with Co-Processing
- 5 Tips for CFD Flow Volume Creation
- CFD Flow Volumes and Solid Models
- Sports, Fluid Flow, and Spheres
- Laminar vs Turbulent Flow Over Airfoils
- 12 CFD Tips for a Productive New Year
- Underwater Kites Generate Electricity
- CFD Explains Santa's Whereabouts
- Elephant Literally Collapses into a Puddle