Caedium v4 Sneak Peek: Japanese Translation
Submitted by symscape on June 18, 2012 - 10:58
You will be able to perform Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) simulations in a selection of languages, including Japanese, with the next release of the Caedium CFD software system.
The languages Caedium will support are:
Recent blog posts
- Caedium CFD Sneak Peek: Passive Species Transport
- Automated Creation and Export of CFD Results
- Aerodynamics Plays No Role in the Performance of Stationary Bicycles
- Aerodynamic Performance of a Stationary Bicycle
- Color Maps, Vectors, Streamlines, Action!
- 6 Things to Consider Before Switching Turbulence Model
- CFD Simulation Steering
- Why Compromise with Browser-Based CAD/CAE Applications?
- Avoid CFD Transient Data Overload with Co-Processing
- 5 Tips for CFD Flow Volume Creation