Caedium v4 Sneak Peek: New Particle Type Animation Options
Ready for another sneak peek at Caedium v4? Great, then you'll be thrilled to see more options on what type of particles you can animate in the next Caedium release.
In the current Caedium release (3.0) you can only animate spheres along streamlines, whereas the next Caedium release will provide options to animate arrows, cones, cylinders, and more. Also you will be able to mix and match different particle types in a single animation.
Recent blog posts
- CFD Simulation Steering
- Why Compromise with Browser-Based CAD/CAE Applications?
- Avoid CFD Transient Data Overload with Co-Processing
- 5 Tips for CFD Flow Volume Creation
- CFD Flow Volumes and Solid Models
- Sports, Fluid Flow, and Spheres
- Laminar vs Turbulent Flow Over Airfoils
- 12 CFD Tips for a Productive New Year
- Underwater Kites Generate Electricity
- CFD Explains Santa's Whereabouts