Caedium v4 Sneak Peek: New Particle Type Animation Options
Ready for another sneak peek at Caedium v4? Great, then you'll be thrilled to see more options on what type of particles you can animate in the next Caedium release.
In the current Caedium release (3.0) you can only animate spheres along streamlines, whereas the next Caedium release will provide options to animate arrows, cones, cylinders, and more. Also you will be able to mix and match different particle types in a single animation.
Recent blog posts
- Remote CFD is Easy
- CFD Simulation of Airflow Through Filters in a Dust Collector
- CFD Analysis of a Homemade Cyclone
- CFD Analysis of a Blower for a Small Dust Collector
- Fluid Device Design is Like Herding Cats So Let CFD Help
- Reduced Complexity 3D Models for CFD
- 2014: A Year in CFD Simulations
- 7 Ideas For Your Year Ahead in CFD
- CFD Doodle: Multiple Interconnected Snow Globes
- Not All CFD GUIs Are Created Equal