Caedium v4 Sneak Peek: New Particle Type Animation Options
Ready for another sneak peek at Caedium v4? Great, then you'll be thrilled to see more options on what type of particles you can animate in the next Caedium release.
In the current Caedium release (3.0) you can only animate spheres along streamlines, whereas the next Caedium release will provide options to animate arrows, cones, cylinders, and more. Also you will be able to mix and match different particle types in a single animation.
Recent blog posts
- Plasma-Powered Drag Reduction for Trucks
- Rise and Fall of Winglets in MotoGP
- Fluid Dynamics in 2016
- Lessons in CFD from 2016
- CFD Simulations of 2016
- Perfect Gifts for CFDers
- Intuition and Fluid Dynamics
- Turbulence Model Selection
- Double Diffusers and F-Ducts Explained
- Fluid Dynamics News: Hydraulic Capsule Pipelines and Fish Farming Sea Cages