Caedium v4 Sneak Peek: New Particle Type Animation Options
Ready for another sneak peek at Caedium v4? Great, then you'll be thrilled to see more options on what type of particles you can animate in the next Caedium release.
In the current Caedium release (3.0) you can only animate spheres along streamlines, whereas the next Caedium release will provide options to animate arrows, cones, cylinders, and more. Also you will be able to mix and match different particle types in a single animation.
Recent blog posts
- Amazing CFD
- In Search of The Remaining 20 in The Pareto 80-20 Rule
- Never Settle For Facets
- When Good CFD Goes Bad
- How Aerodynamics Dominates The Tour de France
- Wacky CFD
- Go Full Circle With CFD
- CFD Expertise Is Your Modern Day Pick and Shovel
- CFD Benefits From 3D Printing
- Cutting Planes Reveal Yet More Hidden CFD Secrets