Caedium v5 Sneak Peek: 3Dconnexion 3D Mouse Support
The next release of the Caedium CFD software system on Windows will support the 3Dconnexion family of 3D mice.
3DconnexionImage courtesy of
A 3Dconnexion 3D mouse will be able to manipulate the view of your 3D models in Caedium. The view will pan, zoom, and rotate as you push-pull, twist, and tilt the 3D mouse. With a little practice the 3D mouse becomes an intuitive and efficient way to interact with your model view.
Recent blog posts
- Here Comes The Drones
- Cycling Joins The Aero Club
- CFD Support Worth Paying For
- Pipe Fun With CFD
- Learn CFD Through Play
- Essential Apps To Compliment CFD
- Weak and Strong Form CFD
- CFD Helps Unconventional Concept Designs Succeed
- How to Share Caedium CFD Results With ixCube 4-10
- CFD For A Complete Dust Collector