Caedium v5 Sneak Peek: 3Dconnexion 3D Mouse Support
The next release of the Caedium CFD software system on Windows will support the 3Dconnexion family of 3D mice.
3DconnexionImage courtesy of
A 3Dconnexion 3D mouse will be able to manipulate the view of your 3D models in Caedium. The view will pan, zoom, and rotate as you push-pull, twist, and tilt the 3D mouse. With a little practice the 3D mouse becomes an intuitive and efficient way to interact with your model view.
Recent blog posts
- Perfect Gifts for CFDers
- Intuition and Fluid Dynamics
- Turbulence Model Selection
- Double Diffusers and F-Ducts Explained
- Fluid Dynamics News: Hydraulic Capsule Pipelines and Fish Farming Sea Cages
- Symmetry for CFD to the Rescue
- Amazing 3D Maze Solved by CFD
- Amazing CFD
- In Search of The Remaining 20 in The Pareto 80-20 Rule
- Never Settle For Facets