Caedium v5 Sneak Peek: 3Dconnexion 3D Mouse Support
The next release of the Caedium CFD software system on Windows will support the 3Dconnexion family of 3D mice.
3DconnexionImage courtesy of
A 3Dconnexion 3D mouse will be able to manipulate the view of your 3D models in Caedium. The view will pan, zoom, and rotate as you push-pull, twist, and tilt the 3D mouse. With a little practice the 3D mouse becomes an intuitive and efficient way to interact with your model view.
Recent blog posts
- Remote CFD is Easy
- CFD Simulation of Airflow Through Filters in a Dust Collector
- CFD Analysis of a Homemade Cyclone
- CFD Analysis of a Blower for a Small Dust Collector
- Fluid Device Design is Like Herding Cats So Let CFD Help
- Reduced Complexity 3D Models for CFD
- 2014: A Year in CFD Simulations
- 7 Ideas For Your Year Ahead in CFD
- CFD Doodle: Multiple Interconnected Snow Globes
- Not All CFD GUIs Are Created Equal