Caedium v5 Sneak Peek: 3Dconnexion 3D Mouse Support
The next release of the Caedium CFD software system on Windows will support the 3Dconnexion family of 3D mice.
3DconnexionImage courtesy of
A 3Dconnexion 3D mouse will be able to manipulate the view of your 3D models in Caedium. The view will pan, zoom, and rotate as you push-pull, twist, and tilt the 3D mouse. With a little practice the 3D mouse becomes an intuitive and efficient way to interact with your model view.
Recent blog posts
- CFD Doodle: Multiple Interconnected Snow Globes
- Not All CFD GUIs Are Created Equal
- Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Try CFD
- Heroic Aircraft Design Aided by Caedium CFD
- Internal Flow with CFD
- External Aerodynamics with CFD
- A Case for Renaming the Navier-Stokes Equations
- Ludwig Prandtl: Real Fluids Explained
- Osborne Reynolds: A Giant in Fluid Dynamics
- Sliver Treatment Strategies for CFD