Caedium v5 Sneak Peek: Ribbon GUI
The next release of the Caedium CFD software system will have a new combined menu and toolbar often referred to as a ribbon.
The ribbon was popularized by Microsoft in its "Fluent User Interface" (interesting name if you are familiar with CFD software) for Office 2007 and subsequent releases.
The Caedium ribbon provides tabs to access various groups of button controls. Each button has an icon and description text. Also you will see larger buttons for the latest high definition displays.
Recent blog posts
- Flying Jellyfish
- Airplane + Helicopter + Hovercraft + Airship = ESTOLAS
- Inspiration from Spinning Maple Seeds
- CFD Study Comparing Racecar Wing Mounts
- CFD Study of a Car With and Without a Wing
- Failure to Simulate
- Wind Tunnel Reveals Dinosaur's Flight Secrets
- The Great Sphinx CFD Wind Erosion Study
- A Perspective on Cartesian Meshing
- Automated CFD Angle of Attack Sweep for an Airliner