Caedium v5 Sneak Peek: Ribbon GUI
The next release of the Caedium CFD software system will have a new combined menu and toolbar often referred to as a ribbon.
The ribbon was popularized by Microsoft in its "Fluent User Interface" (interesting name if you are familiar with CFD software) for Office 2007 and subsequent releases.
The Caedium ribbon provides tabs to access various groups of button controls. Each button has an icon and description text. Also you will see larger buttons for the latest high definition displays.
Recent blog posts
- No Colorful Fluid Dynamic Paint Yet
- Colorful Fluid Dynamic Paint
- Transparency Reveals Hidden CFD Secrets
- Challenging Orthodox Truck Design
- Caedium CFD Sneak Peek: Conjugate Heat Transfer
- 10 Design Rules For Fluid Dynamics
- Results Setup For CFD
- CFD for Your SMB
- 5 Ways to CFD With Caedium
- 9 CFD Simulations