Caedium v5 Sneak Peek: Ribbon GUI
The next release of the Caedium CFD software system will have a new combined menu and toolbar often referred to as a ribbon.
The ribbon was popularized by Microsoft in its "Fluent User Interface" (interesting name if you are familiar with CFD software) for Office 2007 and subsequent releases.
The Caedium ribbon provides tabs to access various groups of button controls. Each button has an icon and description text. Also you will see larger buttons for the latest high definition displays.
Recent blog posts
- Navier-Stokes Equations Renamed
- Remote CFD is Easy
- CFD Simulation of Airflow Through Filters in a Dust Collector
- CFD Analysis of a Homemade Cyclone
- CFD Analysis of a Blower for a Small Dust Collector
- Fluid Device Design is Like Herding Cats So Let CFD Help
- Reduced Complexity 3D Models for CFD
- 2014: A Year in CFD Simulations
- 7 Ideas For Your Year Ahead in CFD
- CFD Doodle: Multiple Interconnected Snow Globes