Caedium v5 Sneak Peek: Ribbon GUI
The next release of the Caedium CFD software system will have a new combined menu and toolbar often referred to as a ribbon.
The ribbon was popularized by Microsoft in its "Fluent User Interface" (interesting name if you are familiar with CFD software) for Office 2007 and subsequent releases.
The Caedium ribbon provides tabs to access various groups of button controls. Each button has an icon and description text. Also you will see larger buttons for the latest high definition displays.
Recent blog posts
- Caedium CFD Sneak Peek: Passive Species Transport
- Automated Creation and Export of CFD Results
- Aerodynamics Plays No Role in the Performance of Stationary Bicycles
- Aerodynamic Performance of a Stationary Bicycle
- Color Maps, Vectors, Streamlines, Action!
- 6 Things to Consider Before Switching Turbulence Model
- CFD Simulation Steering
- Why Compromise with Browser-Based CAD/CAE Applications?
- Avoid CFD Transient Data Overload with Co-Processing
- 5 Tips for CFD Flow Volume Creation