Caedium on Cover of Wired Magazine
An image created by Caedium with our Professional add-on and rendered in POV-Ray will adorn the April 1st, 2007 special edition cover of Wired magazine. The magazine will also feature articles taken from our blog.
Wired has never before released a special edition, but a spokesman said, “…the Symscape blog touches on issues that have broad appeal within the Computer-Aided Engineering (CAE) community, especially related to Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD).”
CAE advertisers have pushed the advertising revenue for the special edition 3.142% above that of a standard Wired edition. It appears that other CAE software vendors want to buy their way into our party. Ironically, it is the affordability of our software and its ease of use that means we don’t have to spend lavish amounts on advertising.
If you want insightful, timely, interesting articles ahead of the mainstream printed media, then subscribe to our blog and join us for the ride.
Recent blog posts
- Caedium CFD Sneak Peek: Passive Species Transport
- Automated Creation and Export of CFD Results
- Aerodynamics Plays No Role in the Performance of Stationary Bicycles
- Aerodynamic Performance of a Stationary Bicycle
- Color Maps, Vectors, Streamlines, Action!
- 6 Things to Consider Before Switching Turbulence Model
- CFD Simulation Steering
- Why Compromise with Browser-Based CAD/CAE Applications?
- Avoid CFD Transient Data Overload with Co-Processing
- 5 Tips for CFD Flow Volume Creation