CFD Novice to Expert Part 3: Fluid Dynamics 201
Back for more fluid dynamics? I know - the brief introduction in "CFD Novice to Expert Part2: Fluid Dynamics 101" was good, but it only skimmed the surface, so onwards with part 3 of this 7-part series.
Fluid Dynamics 201
Time to dig a little deeper into fluid dynamics and where better to start than MIT's advanced fluids course? If you are feeling adventurous then you can also take some specialized MIT courses in compressible flow and turbulence. These MIT fluid dynamic courses are freely available - the same courses that undergraduates and graduates pay for. To see what other fluids-related gems are available from MIT check out the mechanical engineering free course list.
Stay tuned for part 4 - CFD 101, which provides a first glimpse of the CFD world that awaits you.
Recent blog posts
- Speed Up CFD with Symmetry and Cyclic Conditions
- Airships Rising
- World Cup Stadium Aerodynamics with CFD
- World Cup Balls
- Tower Bridge Meets CFD
- How to Make a Splash in CFD
- Caedium CFD Sneak Peek: Passive Species Transport
- Automated Creation and Export of CFD Results
- Aerodynamics Plays No Role in the Performance of Stationary Bicycles
- Aerodynamic Performance of a Stationary Bicycle