Esperanto For Computational Fluid Dynamics
Big news from Europe - a new European directive has just been passed that requires all software applications released in the European Union to support the Esperanto language by June 2012. This is part of a larger European directive mandating that all European countries are to adopt Esperanto as the Europe-wide common language by 2014.
This new directive was a major coup for the Europe-Democracy-Esperanto (EDE) party, which failed to gain much support in the most recent European elections. So instead EDE tried a different tack, that ultimately proved much more successful, gaining employment in the European Civil Service and taking responsibility for drafting and skillfully maneuvering the Esperanto legislation through the tortuous European parliamentary approval process in record time.
Fear not Caedium users, we will be ready with a Caedium Esperanto translation as shown above. We anticipate that Caedium will be the only CFD software to be in full compliance with the Esperanto directive, thus ensuring Caedium's European users can continue their CFD simulations without interruptions.
Recent blog posts
- All CFD Should Be Upfront CFD
- Speed Up CFD with Symmetry and Cyclic Conditions
- Airships Rising
- World Cup Stadium Aerodynamics with CFD
- World Cup Balls
- Tower Bridge Meets CFD
- How to Make a Splash in CFD
- Caedium CFD Sneak Peek: Passive Species Transport
- Automated Creation and Export of CFD Results
- Aerodynamics Plays No Role in the Performance of Stationary Bicycles