F1 in Schools Team Revved Up Win State Finals
Congratulations go out to F1 in Schools team Revved Up who have qualified for the Australian F1 in Schools National Finals, after a convincing win at their state competition. Revved Up used Caedium Professional CFD simulations to help optimize the aerodynamics of their car and to good effect by all accounts!
Next stop for Revved Up is the 2013 Australian F1 in Schools National Finals, where teams using Caedium have a great track record.
Recent blog posts
- All CFD Should Be Upfront CFD
- Speed Up CFD with Symmetry and Cyclic Conditions
- Airships Rising
- World Cup Stadium Aerodynamics with CFD
- World Cup Balls
- Tower Bridge Meets CFD
- How to Make a Splash in CFD
- Caedium CFD Sneak Peek: Passive Species Transport
- Automated Creation and Export of CFD Results
- Aerodynamics Plays No Role in the Performance of Stationary Bicycles