F1 in Schools Team Revved Up Win State Finals
Congratulations go out to F1 in Schools team Revved Up who have qualified for the Australian F1 in Schools National Finals, after a convincing win at their state competition. Revved Up used Caedium Professional CFD simulations to help optimize the aerodynamics of their car and to good effect by all accounts!
Next stop for Revved Up is the 2013 Australian F1 in Schools National Finals, where teams using Caedium have a great track record.
Recent blog posts
- Perfect Gifts for CFDers
- Intuition and Fluid Dynamics
- Turbulence Model Selection
- Double Diffusers and F-Ducts Explained
- Fluid Dynamics News: Hydraulic Capsule Pipelines and Fish Farming Sea Cages
- Symmetry for CFD to the Rescue
- Amazing 3D Maze Solved by CFD
- Amazing CFD
- In Search of The Remaining 20 in The Pareto 80-20 Rule
- Never Settle For Facets