F1 in Schools Team Revved Up Win State Finals
Congratulations go out to F1 in Schools team Revved Up who have qualified for the Australian F1 in Schools National Finals, after a convincing win at their state competition. Revved Up used Caedium Professional CFD simulations to help optimize the aerodynamics of their car and to good effect by all accounts!
Next stop for Revved Up is the 2013 Australian F1 in Schools National Finals, where teams using Caedium have a great track record.
Recent blog posts
- Plasma-Powered Drag Reduction for Trucks
- Rise and Fall of Winglets in MotoGP
- Fluid Dynamics in 2016
- Lessons in CFD from 2016
- CFD Simulations of 2016
- Perfect Gifts for CFDers
- Intuition and Fluid Dynamics
- Turbulence Model Selection
- Double Diffusers and F-Ducts Explained
- Fluid Dynamics News: Hydraulic Capsule Pipelines and Fish Farming Sea Cages