Fake Real Transparent Car
I couldn’t resist writing about a real-world transparent car [source: Jalopnik], especially after already covering real-world cutaway and wireframe models. So you know the score, which is real and which is fake?
The fake plexi-glass car is a Pontiac built for the 1939-40 World’s Fair. The car was recently sold at auction for US$308,000. If that kind of money is a little beyond your means then you could always create a real virtual transparent car with Caedium Professional for a quite a bit less including a free 30-day test drive. As an added bonus you can also assess your creation's aerodynamic performance at no extra cost.
Recent blog posts
- All CFD Should Be Upfront CFD
- Speed Up CFD with Symmetry and Cyclic Conditions
- Airships Rising
- World Cup Stadium Aerodynamics with CFD
- World Cup Balls
- Tower Bridge Meets CFD
- How to Make a Splash in CFD
- Caedium CFD Sneak Peek: Passive Species Transport
- Automated Creation and Export of CFD Results
- Aerodynamics Plays No Role in the Performance of Stationary Bicycles