Fake Real Transparent Car
I couldn’t resist writing about a real-world transparent car [source: Jalopnik], especially after already covering real-world cutaway and wireframe models. So you know the score, which is real and which is fake?
The fake plexi-glass car is a Pontiac built for the 1939-40 World’s Fair. The car was recently sold at auction for US$308,000. If that kind of money is a little beyond your means then you could always create a real virtual transparent car with Caedium Professional for a quite a bit less including a free 30-day test drive. As an added bonus you can also assess your creation's aerodynamic performance at no extra cost.
Recent blog posts
- CFD Analysis of a Homemade Cyclone
- CFD Analysis of a Blower for a Small Dust Collector
- Fluid Device Design is Like Herding Cats So Let CFD Help
- Reduced Complexity 3D Models for CFD
- 2014: A Year in CFD Simulations
- 7 Ideas For Your Year Ahead in CFD
- CFD Doodle: Multiple Interconnected Snow Globes
- Not All CFD GUIs Are Created Equal
- Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Try CFD
- Heroic Aircraft Design Aided by Caedium CFD