Fake Real Transparent Car
I couldn’t resist writing about a real-world transparent car [source: Jalopnik], especially after already covering real-world cutaway and wireframe models. So you know the score, which is real and which is fake?
The fake plexi-glass car is a Pontiac built for the 1939-40 World’s Fair. The car was recently sold at auction for US$308,000. If that kind of money is a little beyond your means then you could always create a real virtual transparent car with Caedium Professional for a quite a bit less including a free 30-day test drive. As an added bonus you can also assess your creation's aerodynamic performance at no extra cost.
Recent blog posts
- Plasma-Powered Drag Reduction for Trucks
- Rise and Fall of Winglets in MotoGP
- Fluid Dynamics in 2016
- Lessons in CFD from 2016
- CFD Simulations of 2016
- Perfect Gifts for CFDers
- Intuition and Fluid Dynamics
- Turbulence Model Selection
- Double Diffusers and F-Ducts Explained
- Fluid Dynamics News: Hydraulic Capsule Pipelines and Fish Farming Sea Cages