Fake Real Wireframe Models
What happens when you take a virtual model, in this case a wireframe car model, into the real world? Besides blowing people's minds you get a surreal look that is sure to draw attention to your cause - often advertising. But who cares when it looks this good?
Is it fake? But then what is fake? Surely a wireframe model in the real world is by definition fake and a wireframe model in the virtual world is real.
You be the judge, and while you are at it be sure to check out the wireframe gallery at OObject.
Next stop, taking virtual CFD results into the real world - anyone have a color 3D printer?
Recent blog posts
- Meshing in a Single, Integrated Simulation Environment
- CFD Geometry Creation
- CFD Prefers NURBS Over STL
- DIY CFD
- How to Control Your CFD Simulations in Caedium
- How to Control Your CFD Mesh in Caedium
- Walkalong Tumblewing Meets CFD
- Tumblewing Meets CFD
- Spinning Paper Sheet Meets CFD
- Get Started With CFD