Fake Real Wireframe Models
What happens when you take a virtual model, in this case a wireframe car model, into the real world? Besides blowing people's minds you get a surreal look that is sure to draw attention to your cause - often advertising. But who cares when it looks this good?
Is it fake? But then what is fake? Surely a wireframe model in the real world is by definition fake and a wireframe model in the virtual world is real.
You be the judge, and while you are at it be sure to check out the wireframe gallery at OObject.
Next stop, taking virtual CFD results into the real world - anyone have a color 3D printer?
Recent blog posts
- Heroic Aircraft Design Aided by Caedium CFD
- Internal Flow with CFD
- External Aerodynamics with CFD
- A Case for Renaming the Navier-Stokes Equations
- Ludwig Prandtl: Real Fluids Explained
- Osborne Reynolds: A Giant in Fluid Dynamics
- Sliver Treatment Strategies for CFD
- How to Fix Small Acute Angles for CFD
- Small Feature Removal for CFD
- Fluid Visualization in Nature