Fake Real Wireframe Models
What happens when you take a virtual model, in this case a wireframe car model, into the real world? Besides blowing people's minds you get a surreal look that is sure to draw attention to your cause - often advertising. But who cares when it looks this good?
Is it fake? But then what is fake? Surely a wireframe model in the real world is by definition fake and a wireframe model in the virtual world is real.
You be the judge, and while you are at it be sure to check out the wireframe gallery at OObject.
Next stop, taking virtual CFD results into the real world - anyone have a color 3D printer?
Recent blog posts
- Fluidic Logic
- Stonehenge Vortex Revealed as April Fools' Day Distortion Field
- Stonehenge Vortex Revealed by CFD
- Bicycle Wheel and Fender Aerodynamics
- Speedy Downhill
- Plasma-Powered Drag Reduction for Trucks
- Rise and Fall of Winglets in MotoGP
- Fluid Dynamics in 2016
- Lessons in CFD from 2016
- CFD Simulations of 2016