Fake Real Wireframe Models
What happens when you take a virtual model, in this case a wireframe car model, into the real world? Besides blowing people's minds you get a surreal look that is sure to draw attention to your cause - often advertising. But who cares when it looks this good?
Is it fake? But then what is fake? Surely a wireframe model in the real world is by definition fake and a wireframe model in the virtual world is real.
You be the judge, and while you are at it be sure to check out the wireframe gallery at OObject.
Next stop, taking virtual CFD results into the real world - anyone have a color 3D printer?
Recent blog posts
- Sliver Treatment Strategies for CFD
- How to Fix Small Acute Angles for CFD
- Small Feature Removal for CFD
- Fluid Visualization in Nature
- Design is Compromise
- CFD Is Not Enough
- All CFD Should Be Upfront CFD
- Speed Up CFD with Symmetry and Cyclic Conditions
- Airships Rising
- World Cup Stadium Aerodynamics with CFD