Fake Real Wireframe Models
What happens when you take a virtual model, in this case a wireframe car model, into the real world? Besides blowing people's minds you get a surreal look that is sure to draw attention to your cause - often advertising. But who cares when it looks this good?
Is it fake? But then what is fake? Surely a wireframe model in the real world is by definition fake and a wireframe model in the virtual world is real.
You be the judge, and while you are at it be sure to check out the wireframe gallery at OObject.
Next stop, taking virtual CFD results into the real world - anyone have a color 3D printer?
Recent blog posts
- Remote CFD is Easy
- CFD Simulation of Airflow Through Filters in a Dust Collector
- CFD Analysis of a Homemade Cyclone
- CFD Analysis of a Blower for a Small Dust Collector
- Fluid Device Design is Like Herding Cats So Let CFD Help
- Reduced Complexity 3D Models for CFD
- 2014: A Year in CFD Simulations
- 7 Ideas For Your Year Ahead in CFD
- CFD Doodle: Multiple Interconnected Snow Globes
- Not All CFD GUIs Are Created Equal