Fluid Wrist Watch v2.0
The H2 shares the same idea as the H1, with two bellows, reminiscent of the V-twin you'll see on a Harley Davidson motorcycle. The bellows control the position of the fluid in the circular tube around the face perimeter to indicate the hour. If anyone feels the need to upgrade to the H2 from their H1, note we will accept the H1 in exchange for 8x Caedium Professional 1 year subscriptions. Any takers?
Recent blog posts
- Caedium CFD Sneak Peek: Passive Species Transport
- Automated Creation and Export of CFD Results
- Aerodynamics Plays No Role in the Performance of Stationary Bicycles
- Aerodynamic Performance of a Stationary Bicycle
- Color Maps, Vectors, Streamlines, Action!
- 6 Things to Consider Before Switching Turbulence Model
- CFD Simulation Steering
- Why Compromise with Browser-Based CAD/CAE Applications?
- Avoid CFD Transient Data Overload with Co-Processing
- 5 Tips for CFD Flow Volume Creation