LinkedIn Group Discussions Linked to CFD Market Reports
A recent report "Global Computational Fluid Dynamics Market 2010-2014" caught my attention. This report and a number of similar CFD market reports from Infiniti Research on their TechNavio website bare an uncanny resemblance (based on their titles and summaries) to a series of questions and discussion in the LinkedIn group Computational Fluid Dynamics.
The idea that some LinkedIn questions formed the basis of at least two of these reports is based on the fact that the questions were seeded by a Research Associate at, wait for it, Infiniti Research. These TechNavio reports purport to provide analysis and forecasts on various dimensions of the CFD market. However, to get access to each full report requires $1,500, even if you participated in the LinkedIn discussions (which I did) that contributed to the reports.
If you are interested in this new approach to market research using LinkedIn group discussions then consider:
- "Global Computational Fluid Dynamics Market 2010-2014" and "Global Computational Fluid Dynamics-Automotive Market 2010-2014" are based on the LinkedIn discussion titled:
"Can anyone help me out to understand the market. I want to know about CFD market. Who are all the major vendors in the market other than Ansys?"
- "Asia Pacific Computational Fluid Dynamics Software Market 2010-2014" would have been based on the LinkedIn discussion (if it had attracted more than an off topic question) titled:
"CFD market vendors in Asia Pacific region. Asia Pacific region is growing at higher rate in all aspects. Especially, manufacturing and IT are some of the key driving industries in the APAC region. However, What about CFD in APAC region? Some one says, the growth rate is 30 percent for CFD in the APAC region. Well, who all are major vendors in the APAC region? We know that, Ansys, Mentor are some of the vendors in the APAC region. But I want few more major vendors in CFD market in the APAC region."
Recent blog posts
- Perfect Gifts for CFDers
- Intuition and Fluid Dynamics
- Turbulence Model Selection
- Double Diffusers and F-Ducts Explained
- Fluid Dynamics News: Hydraulic Capsule Pipelines and Fish Farming Sea Cages
- Symmetry for CFD to the Rescue
- Amazing 3D Maze Solved by CFD
- Amazing CFD
- In Search of The Remaining 20 in The Pareto 80-20 Rule
- Never Settle For Facets