Questionable Approach Reverse
After a thorough design review I decided to reverse the Questionable Approach applied to the Caedium interface described in "Counterintuitive Usability With The Questionable Approach". I think the April Fools' Day reality distortion field got the better of me. Rest assured that the next release of Caedium will have a new set of gorgeous different icons to compliment the new ribbon-like interface.
What were the best April Fools' pranks you found?
My favorite was a software interface study called "Mobile Usability for Cats: Essential Design Principles for Felines" from the Nielsen Norman Group.
As with every April Fools' Day in recent years Google also excelled at coming up with some great pranks, such as the Google Maps treasure map.
If you are interested in an exhaustive (and exhausting!) list of pranks then try April Fools' Day On The Web.
Recent blog posts
- How to Share Caedium CFD Results With ixCube 4-10
- CFD For A Complete Dust Collector
- Navier-Stokes Equations NOT Renamed
- Navier-Stokes Equations Renamed
- Remote CFD is Easy
- CFD Simulation of Airflow Through Filters in a Dust Collector
- CFD Analysis of a Homemade Cyclone
- CFD Analysis of a Blower for a Small Dust Collector
- Fluid Device Design is Like Herding Cats So Let CFD Help
- Reduced Complexity 3D Models for CFD