For a new year, a new website design. If you are a regular visitor to our website you may have noticed some changes, at least I hope you have! Just in case you need some hints, how about a summary of the changes?
- More appealing, modern look, including more colors with a blue and green theme in the header, footer, and side panels
- Increased content area with a wider default width
- Easier navigation with a new main navigation bar that includes drop-down menus
- Intuitive placement of an integrated search box on the main navigation bar
- Teasers and summaries have clearer individual titles, surrounded by a border
- More streamlined homepage
- More intuitive feedback-based forums with new categories: questions, ideas, and problems
- Rate your favorite forum posts and review ratings tables for each forum category
- How to quickly get Caedium up and running with a new "Get Started with Caedium" page
- More obvious free trial links as buttons
How did we do? Is there anything we missed?
Recent blog posts
- Why Compromise with Browser-Based CAD/CAE Applications?
- Avoid CFD Transient Data Overload with Co-Processing
- 5 Tips for CFD Flow Volume Creation
- CFD Flow Volumes and Solid Models
- Sports, Fluid Flow, and Spheres
- Laminar vs Turbulent Flow Over Airfoils
- 12 CFD Tips for a Productive New Year
- Underwater Kites Generate Electricity
- CFD Explains Santa's Whereabouts
- Elephant Literally Collapses into a Puddle