For a new year, a new website design. If you are a regular visitor to our website you may have noticed some changes, at least I hope you have! Just in case you need some hints, how about a summary of the changes?
- More appealing, modern look, including more colors with a blue and green theme in the header, footer, and side panels
- Increased content area with a wider default width
- Easier navigation with a new main navigation bar that includes drop-down menus
- Intuitive placement of an integrated search box on the main navigation bar
- Teasers and summaries have clearer individual titles, surrounded by a border
- More streamlined homepage
- More intuitive feedback-based forums with new categories: questions, ideas, and problems
- Rate your favorite forum posts and review ratings tables for each forum category
- How to quickly get Caedium up and running with a new "Get Started with Caedium" page
- More obvious free trial links as buttons
How did we do? Is there anything we missed?
Recent blog posts
- Caedium CFD Sneak Peek: Passive Species Transport
- Automated Creation and Export of CFD Results
- Aerodynamics Plays No Role in the Performance of Stationary Bicycles
- Aerodynamic Performance of a Stationary Bicycle
- Color Maps, Vectors, Streamlines, Action!
- 6 Things to Consider Before Switching Turbulence Model
- CFD Simulation Steering
- Why Compromise with Browser-Based CAD/CAE Applications?
- Avoid CFD Transient Data Overload with Co-Processing
- 5 Tips for CFD Flow Volume Creation