Computational Fluid Dynamics Software
Save money and time performing fluid flow and heat transfer simulations with Caedium - an affordable priced, easy-to-use, all-in-one Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) software system.
Affordable and flexible priced Caedium add-on subscriptions range in duration from per month to per year with no startup fees. Whether you are an intermittent casual user or an all-year-round power user in search of unlimited parallel licenses, it's easy to find a Caedium subscription to match your needs and budget.
And whether your favorite operating system is Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux, Caedium has you covered with its unique native cross-platform architecture.
Mix and match multiple Caedium add-ons to meet your needs. See Caedium Product Comparisons for prices and a feature list of each add-on.
Caedium is easy to download and install directly from this website. Enjoy straightforward free 30-day trials and affordable subscriptions for Caedium add-ons.
"I found it [Caedium] to be extremely useful and easy to use."
— Fernando Freitas
Recent blog posts
- Flying Jellyfish
- Airplane + Helicopter + Hovercraft + Airship = ESTOLAS
- Inspiration from Spinning Maple Seeds
- CFD Study Comparing Racecar Wing Mounts
- CFD Study of a Car With and Without a Wing
- Failure to Simulate
- Wind Tunnel Reveals Dinosaur's Flight Secrets
- The Great Sphinx CFD Wind Erosion Study
- A Perspective on Cartesian Meshing
- Automated CFD Angle of Attack Sweep for an Airliner