Caedium crashes when attempting to use Force Monitors on a *.stp file
Over the past days I have been trying to run CAE simulations on a file generated in CATIA. I have been exporting the file from CATIA as a *.stp file and then importing it into Caedium. Applying the Velocity (U) vector field to the object works, but when seeking to apply a Vector Variable Monitor like Force (F), Caedium crashes (see https://cid-a45fe702de180b23.office.live.com/browse.aspx/Public/Engineer... for a screenshot, Windows' Debug output, and a sample *.stp file generated by CATIA that fails in Caedium).
Here's what I did in Caedium (brief):
1. Import file
2. Apply the volume substance (air) to the outer box / volume
3. Change all the fluid conditions as in the "Flow over a rotating wheel..." tutorial
4. Apply the wall condition to all the faces of volume
5. Add an inlet & outlet (on opposite sides) to 2 of the faces of volume
6. Add a linear velocity to the "ground" face of volume
7. Apply Accuracy:High to the faces of the inner box / volume_1
8. Attempt to add a Force Monitory of "Vector Variables":F
This only seems to apply to CATIA's exported files, as, for example, I am able to complete the "Flow Over a Rotating Wheel with Moving Ground" tutorial, using its *.brep file, without any problems (this includes Force Monitors).
Any help would be appreciated.
Edit: This is fixed in Caedium v3.0.2.