What is a subscription?
A subscription permits one user to use the associated Caedium Add-on on one computer, i.e., subscriptions are per computer per user.
Once a subscription payment clears, a product activation license will be sent to your registered PayPal email address allowing immediate access to the associated add-on.
Your automated subscription purchase is securely managed by:
We do not retain any bank account or credit card details.
You will have access to new releases of an add-on while your add-on subscription is active. An automated renewal reminder will be sent to your registered email address when your subscription expiry date is close. Once your subscription expires, you will also receive a final subscription expiration confirmation email.
If you let your subscription expire then the associated add-on will no longer be available from within Caedium. With no active add-ons Caedium functions as a project file (.sym) viewer.
- How do I fix mesh and solver failures?
- Do you offer academic discounts?
- How do I become a registered Symscape member?
- How do I find answers to product questions?
- How do I reset a RANS Flow simulation?
- How does selection in Caedium work?
- What is a free trial?
- What is a mesh?
- What is a subscription?
- What is product activation?
- What is the Linux installation process?
- What is the Windows installation process?
- Where is the Caedium Manual?