What is a subscription?
A subscription permits one user to use the associated Caedium Add-on on one computer, i.e., subscriptions are per computer per user.
Once a subscription payment clears, a product activation license will be sent to your registered PayPal email address allowing immediate access to the associated add-on.
Your automated subscription purchase is securely managed by:
We do not retain any bank account or credit card details.
Once you activate a license on a computer the expiry date is fixed, i.e., the time period starts counting down. If you subsequently deactivate a paid license the expiry date does not change and the count down continues. In providing the deactivation process the intent is to allow easy license transfer from one computer to another.
You will have access to new releases of an add-on while your add-on subscription is active.
An automated renewal reminder will be sent to your registered email address when your subscription expiry date is close. Once your subscription expires, you will also receive a final subscription expiration confirmation email.
If you let your subscription expire then the associated add-on will no longer be available from within Caedium. With no active add-ons Caedium functions as a project file (.sym) viewer.
- How do I fix mesh and solver failures?
- Do you offer academic discounts?
- How do I become a registered Symscape member?
- How do I find answers to product questions?
- How do I reset a RANS Flow simulation?
- How does selection in Caedium work?
- What is a free trial?
- What is a mesh?
- What is a subscription?
- What is product activation?
- What is the Linux installation process?
- What is the Windows installation process?
- Where is the Caedium Manual?