How do I become a registered Symscape member?
Registration is free and open to anyone. To register, simply fill in and submit the Create new account form.
Registered members can start new threads in our forums.
The only personal information required to register with Symscape is a valid email addrees. Once we receive that information, a confirmation email will be sent to you with instructions on how to activate your account.
Symscape does not sell or use your private information for any purpose other than to:
- Email your order or free trial license keys
- Contact you if there is a problem with your order or free trial
- Keep you informed of Symscape products
- How do I fix mesh and solver failures?
- Do you offer academic discounts?
- How do I become a registered Symscape member?
- How do I find answers to product questions?
- How do I reset a RANS Flow simulation?
- How does selection in Caedium work?
- What is a free trial?
- What is a mesh?
- What is a subscription?
- What is product activation?
- What is the Linux installation process?
- What is the Windows installation process?
- Where is the Caedium Manual?