Caedium Free Viewer Released
Caedium (without any add-ons) is our free Computer-Aided Engineering (CAE) unified simulation environment. This free download functions as a viewer for Caedium files and allows you to get a feel for Caedium's easy-to-use interface and capabilities. It is ideal for interactive viewing and sharing of sym and brep 3D models files.
Caedium and its add-ons combine to form an easy-to-use CAE software system that can help you assess the aerodynamic performance of your 3D model.
Using Caedium add-ons you can create any 2D or 3D geometry or import your geometry from another CAD package. Then simulate how a gas (e.g. air) or liquid (e.g. water) will flow over and through your geometry.
Caedium is simple to learn and efficient to use. You can study how the physics of your model changes over time or as you modify your model in real time. Caedium's unified simulation environment makes it easy to change your model on the fly and quickly see the results of your changes.
To realize Caedium's full geometry creation and simulation capabilities, i.e., to generate sym files for your own designs, you will need to expand the free download with one of more of the following add-ons:
- Builder: create and modify your own 2D and 3D geometry designs
- Panel Flow: simulate gas (e.g. air) or liquid (e.g. water) flow around and through your design to determine flow directions and forces
- Transient: explore time-dependent simulations and visualization of results
- Exchange: import and export IGES and STEP files
- Viz Export: export your 3D results to high resolution, high quality renderers and other visualization packages
- Professional: obtain all of the above functionality in a single easy-to-download and easy-to-install package
These add-ons are available through affordable subscriptions. Try before you buy with our no hassle free 30-day add-on trials.