Do you offer academic discounts?
Yes, we offer a 90% discount on our Caedium subscriptions (limited to 1 discount per product, per person, per year) for students and educators. To request this academic discount please use our Contact form and provide your academic email address as partial verification of your academic status. In the message-subject enter 'Academic Discount Request' and in the message-body please specify the product you intend to purchase.
As final verification of your academic status we will require, via return email, a picture of your accredited school photo ID card.
A valid ID must clearly show:
- Your name
- Your picture
- Accredited school's name, matching your email address
- Valid date
After successful validation of your ID we will email you purchase instructions on how to obtain your discount.
Support related questions will only be answered if posted in the Symscape forums.
- How do I fix mesh and solver failures?
- Do you offer academic discounts?
- How do I become a registered Symscape member?
- How do I find answers to product questions?
- How do I reset a RANS Flow simulation?
- How does selection in Caedium work?
- What is a free trial?
- What is a mesh?
- What is a subscription?
- What is product activation?
- What is the Linux installation process?
- What is the Windows installation process?
- Where is the Caedium Manual?