Caedium v1.2.2 Update
- Multi-pane window layout manager that supports drag and drop of window tabs to arbitrary locations in the Caedium workspace
- Additional 3D stereoscopic option supporting color anaglyphs (red-cyan glasses)
- GUI bug fixes with a wxWidgets update
- 3D visualization performance improvements and bug fixes with a VTK update
- Caedium Builder
- Primitive shape creation at multiple geometry centers
- Translation alignment tool
- More reliable Boolean operations (e.g., unite) with a bug fix in the Open Cascade geometry engine
- Caedium Transient
- Record avi movies from a sequence of transient geometry views or plots
- Caedium Panel Flow
- Enhanced geometry accuracy to control the simulation resolution on unconnected geometry within a simulation
If you have activated Caedium Professional then you will receive all the enhancements mentioned for the specific add-ons above.
This update will take Caedium to v1.2.2, which will update all modules.
You can update manually in Caedium using Help->Check for Updates, or wait for the automated announcement during Caedium start-up. If you have recently installed Caedium you won't need to update, but there is no harm in checking for updates anyway.