Caedium preferences can control how imported or new geometry is displayed initially. Here we describe how to set new geometry faces to be shaded rather than transparent (the default setting).
- You have downloaded, installed, and activated Caedium Builder or Caedium Professional.
- You are familiar with Caedium essentials.
- In the File Toolbar click the Preferences button .
- In the Properties Panel open Visualization->Faces.
- Turn off the Transparent option.
- To see the effect of the new preference setting, create a new box:
- You should now see a box with shaded faces.
Any preferences you change will be saved and used for all subsequent Caedium sessions. To return a preference property to its default value, select the property and then right-click it and select Reset.
Color and shading style preferences are also available for all geometry types and particles (streamlines).
- Essentials Manual
- RANS Flow
- Panel Flow
- Accuracy Tool
- Clipping a View
- Cloud Burst Service
- Cloud Service
- Color Map
- Create an Anaglyph 3D Stereoscopic Image
- Import a SketchUp Model
- Import an OpenFOAM Mesh
- Microsoft Windows HPC Server 2008 Cluster Configuration
- Multiple Views
- Multiple Volume Flow Domain
- Parallel Configuration
- Particles or Streamlines
- Punch a Hole in a Face
- Relaxation Factors in RANS Flow Solvers
- Run, Stop, and Lock Controls
- Telemetry Posting to TwitPic and Twitter
- Topology Operations
- Trim a Face
- Use an Image as a Background
- Using Fields and Variables
- View a Mesh
- Visual Facets Control
- Visual Finish
- Visualization Preferences