Caedium v2.0.0 Update
For existing Caedium users this update incorporates the following enhancements:
- Multi-pane window layout is now saved and restored
- Can now plot multiple attributes (e.g., lift and drag) on the same geometry in a single plot
- GUI bug fixes with a wxWidgets update
- Geometry engined bug fixes with a Open Cascade update
- 3D visualization performance improvements and bug fixes with a VTK update
- Transient no longer a Physics Tool Palette tool, instead it's a property within Substance>State
- Residuals for monitoring solver convergence
- Middle mouse button for pan and mouse wheel for zoom
- Integrate particles option for forward, backwards and both
- Hide/Show colormap/vector widget in view, so can maximize viewing area
- Shorter attribute names with full name as a tooltip
- New Lock toolbar button to lock the simulation while traverse time to post-process results
- Viable Geometry, Physics and Results tools are highlighted in bold in their respective Tool Palettes
- Properties highlighted in pink can be deleted, using left mouse click context menu
- Added color property to Rulers
- Numerous bug fixes
Note some enhancements may not be accessible if you haven't activated certain Caedium add-ons.
This update will take Caedium to v2.0.0, which will update all modules.
You can update manually in Caedium using Help->Check for Updates, or wait for the automated announcement during Caedium start-up. If you have recently installed Caedium you won't need to update, but there is no harm in checking for updates anyway.