Perfect Gifts for CFDers
Having previously determined how Santa makes his deliveries using a Reality Distortion Field, now we have also figured out how he selects the perfect gifts for each and every CFDer.
It turns out Santa uses a make-to-order service called Zazzle to produce CFD themed versions of various gift staples such as coffee cups, coasters, bags, and mouse mats. Register your order now in time for Santa's delivery service.
Recent blog posts
- Plasma-Powered Drag Reduction for Trucks
- Rise and Fall of Winglets in MotoGP
- Fluid Dynamics in 2016
- Lessons in CFD from 2016
- CFD Simulations of 2016
- Perfect Gifts for CFDers
- Intuition and Fluid Dynamics
- Turbulence Model Selection
- Double Diffusers and F-Ducts Explained
- Fluid Dynamics News: Hydraulic Capsule Pipelines and Fish Farming Sea Cages